The social hub of any residence is its living room. This is the space for a gracious setting of impromptu family gatherings and leisure conversations. For your home, the living room should always provide physical ease and emotional warmth. To add an appealing vigor to your everyday life, here are a few tips for redesigning your living room that can reflect your lifestyle.
- Set the Mood with Elegant and Exotic Color: Colors have the ability to affect an individual’s mood in many ways and can rejuvenate the residents of the space, depending on the intensity and the shades. The colors you choose for your living room will affect how one feels in that space. For example, a serene mix of soft blue and with a hint of white signifies calmness whereas a blood red will make it loud and intense.
- Add Character with Architectural Trim Work: The style of trim work you use should serve for practical as well as aesthetic purposes. Give your home a distinctive look while covering the seams where floors and ceilings meet walls. Whether classical, contemporary, old-world, or regional, trim work gives your room a perfect final touch.
- Stylish and Sturdy Flooring: Choose a floor covering that provides comfort under foot. While wooden panels add warmth to the large space, marble flooring often results in showcasing the expanse of the living room. Complementing the flooring with centre-table carpets tends to complete the look.
- Accessorize with Art and Collections: Living room walls come alive when you use them to display art or collections that you love. Contrasting a colored wall with monochromatic themed art collections or brightening a plain wall with exclusive vintage photographs more often than brings out character to such a large space. Group these collections and hang them low enough to be in sync with other furnishings or architecture.
- Give Your Living Room a Signature Touch: Make a style statement by giving your living room a unique identity. Whether you prefer it to be a serene, soothing and peace-inducing space or a well-organized area for work and play, no matter what you fancy, keep in mind that the most essential element of a living room is comfort.
Don’t limit your scope of inspiration to one concrete theme; just imagine what type of ambiance you want to experience in your living room. It is the primary place where we entertain our family and friends, the heart of your residence that shouts out your lifestyle to the visitors; so it’s no wonder that we strive for a combination of comfort and style. To help you with that quest, Pashmina Developers have designed living rooms that define the very essence of you and also complement your gorgeous decor and furniture ideas. A lavish living experience awaits you and your family at Pashmina.